Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Serpent's Teeth and People who Ruin Ruins


So I was just in Chichen Itza this past week and you know what I can't stand people who steal serpent's teeth. I don't mean this in a literal sense but as more of hyperbole or metaphor or whatever. What I really mean is people who desecrate historical sites/things of beauty and awe in this world. Because of these idiots, everything in the world will be surrounded by a gate and untouchable. You thought it was bad enough that you can't get any closer to me a.k.a. god/insert your savior here's gift to earth. But seriously why does one rotten apple gotta go ruin it for the whole orchard? And seriously it's not like anyone is going to be able to tell it's a bloody serpent's tooth, there is is some stones in my backyard I could pass off as a pretty nice set of canines.

No comments: